Inyima Sunday is a married and from Ezzangbo, Ohaukwu LGA. He graduated from Enugu State University of
Science and Technology with a B.Sc. in Co-operative and Rural Development.
Immediately after his tertiary education in 1994 he worked as an Adult Education Officer in Ohaukwu LGA and
was promoted to Senior Admin Officer in 2000. He later worked as Head of Personnel Management (HPM) for Afikpo
North LGA in 2002 and held the same position in 2005.
He has held two political positions between 2004 and 2013 as Chairman of Ohaozara LGA and Executive Chairman of
- To advise government on all physical planning matters within the state;
- To ensure effective and efficient administration and Management of Land Resources in the State in the with the
provision of the National Tenure Laws;
- To promote easy access to land by both private and public users and developers;
- To provide a frame work for optimum land utilization / development in the state;
- To harness the various sources of revenues open to the state government from Land transactions;
- To ensure regular maintenance of public building including furnishing and decoration.
- To ensure development and implementation of various housing policy for the state.
- To design and establish control of network at different orders for appropriate spatial geo-reference of all
land-related information with the state.
- To ensure development of land use activities in order to enhance convenience, safety, as well as to preserve
the areas of historical / architectural interest to the state.
- To control development of buildings and other land use activities in the state through enforcement of schemes,
building codes and bye-laws;
- Initiate and prepare urban master-plans for Urban centres of the state;
- To ensure development and maintenance of a digital cadastral data base.
- To prepare neighbourhood layouts, residential, commercial and industrial layouts for the state.
- To ensure production of up-to date graphical map of the state
- To demonstrate and maintain survey records of the state boundaries;
- To initiate, develop and contract housing estates, access roads and other infrastructure necessary in modern layouts.
- To promote housing delivery in the State through Private Participation Initiative (PPPI)